What are the advantages of finding a live-in carer in Bridgnorth?
Discovering and admitting that our beloved one may require additional care support can be very difficult, for all involved. Before making any decisions, it’s necessary to determine how much help is actually needed. After that, it’s time for the final decision. Often the individuals requiring care and their families are considering a choice between care home and live-in care. They may actually turn down the live-in care option, as they think they simply cannot afford it because it’s more expensive than any care home. This is not the case; at Veritas Care we offer this type of care, at very affordable prices.
And the difference between the two is tremendous. Live-in carers remain at Customers’ homes and make sure all their care needs are met.
Our live-in-carers in Bridgnorth assist in many non-medical tasks, including:
- Help with personal hygiene and toilet,
- Dressing, shaving, etc.
- Looking after home – doing the cleaning, laundry, etc.
- Assisting with running errands,
- Help with shopping,
- Preparing meals,
- Administering medications
- Help with all the day-to-day activities
- Organising leisure time and helping with involvement in social life.
By choosing our live-in care in Bridgnorth, you can be sure that your loved one is in good hands.