How can our live-in care at Veritas Care help you in Bognor Regis?
In comparison to care homes and other forms of domiciliary care, live-in care offers many advantages. The major benefit of this type of care is unquestionable independence of the elderly person in care. Our carers are present at Customers’ homes at all times and are able to help whenever needed and react fast in case of any emergencies.
Our live-in carers support our clients in various non-medical tasks, such as:
- Companionship and emotional support,
- Helping with personal care, support with bathing, dressing, and toileting,
- Cleaning, washing, laundry, ironing,
- Completing household chores,
- Preparing meals and washing dishes,
- Administering medication,
- Running errands, shopping, etc.
- Support getting out and about
Our Bognor Regis team consists of fully-trained and experienced carers that ensure that you are provided with the best level of care to suit your needs. Our live-in care is not just usual round-the-clock support. It is tailor-made support in your own home, meaning that our Customers are free to decide when they would like to have meals or receive visitors. They are able to maintain social contact with friends and family, keep pets and garden and in general live free and independent life, as they use to do, before deciding on a live-in carer.